11 July 2012

Losing myself. Please find me

The pain is still there.
Every day because I know she’s happier without me.

Yet I’m still here, living, breathing,
And I’m still wondering why ---

Why am I still here ?
Why have I not killed myself ?

I’m waiting.
I’m waiting for someone to love me.
I’m waiting for the kind of person that would drop everything just for you.

But,
It’s all too late now.

The world is a lonely place.
Filled with liars and hypocrites.

People that only want shit for themselves and ---
Don’t care about another human being’s feelings.

4 comments:

Ayyza M. said...

And maybe the only person you can count on is yourself. Isn't it so? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm still wondering why
Why have i not killed myself?
And i'm waiting
Not waiting for someone to love
But waiting for someone to say that it is ok to die

Felly Sophia said...

Someday you'll find someone special again. :)

EDL said...

Ayyza May : Ya. sebahagian dari itu. dan selebihnya aku perlukan sesuatu.

Sparrow : Kahkahkah. dan seseorang itu adalah kamu. Its ok to die. Its ok.

Felly : Hmm. Someday. Ya. Someday. Bersabarlah wahai hati.